BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Music...

I miss my music.So bad.


I sing so badly now.


I want to sing like I used to.

7 Words Of Wisdom (WOWs):

Anonymous said...

arre mamu... tension nahi leneka...
hoth ghuma, seeti baja, seeti bajake bol..
kya?
aaaaall ij welllll ;)

Mishree said...

isa maamle mein aal ijj well bolke dekh liya shaiz...doesn't work any more.

:(

Anonymous said...

how abt the song 'never give up' and 'hope is a great healer'? :D

Soin said...

jd..that might help..what about shower?never fails anyone..

Sh@s said...

aawwww.....don't worry.
Jus stand under the cold shower or do riyaz. If u don't know whats riyaz then call up Riyaz... :D

Disguise said...

Relax, aye.
Cheer me up :)

Unknown said...

mishree, thanks for the interest in my blog and ur comments on my novel..kind of u..sorry i dnt frequent my own blog too often and hence the delayed reply..ur blog's really nice too