BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday To You...


:-)

11 Words Of Wisdom (WOWs):

Ketan said...

It actually was my b'day on 6th Jan! :D So, thanks! :) Whose b'day were you celebrating on your blog, may I know?

Anonymous said...

:-?

Mishree said...

@ Ketan,

Hi, welcome to my space!!and a very happy birthday to u too :-)

It was a friend's bday too actually...was just my way of wishing :D

Take Care and keep visiting!!

Anonymous said...

ah i see.. i thought it was related to the previous post.
great way to wish though.. even I didn't think of that :P

Ketan said...

Hi! Thanks a lot, Mishree!

Am very busy for next 5 days. I had already read your previous post, and am very much inclined to comment there, but lack of time prevents me from doing so.

I had done a very short post called - Dichotomy: Love v/s Infatuation (click), on the issue. Do see if you could relate to it. Of course, there is lot more to my take on your post than that, so you can most definitely expect my comment in a few days. :)

Take care.

Naveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ketan said...

Sorry, this (click) is the post I wanted to link. Of course, you could read the other posts, too which you might find relevant. :) Cheers!

Pri said...

kiska happy budday hain??

neverthless yappy budday to whomsoever it may concern ;)

Ashwin said...

Ummm... Whuz birthday was it gal?? Pass my wishes tooo.... :)

Sh@s said...

Belated Happy B'day to ur friend!!

Ron said...

Thanks....